Professor of Practice
Department of Biomedical and Chemical Engineering
- B.S. Chemical Engineering – Texas A&M University
- M.S. Engineering Management – University of Houston
Areas of Academic Interest:
- 40 years of global experience in the chemical manufacturing industry including process engineering, operations management, and executive leadership.
- Areas of interest include occupational and process safety, operational excellence, ESG, engineering ethics, and leadership development.
- Experienced in establishing industry and academic partnerships for business development and process optimization research.
- Academic focus on Chemical Process Safety and Student Leadership programs