Part-time Engineering Intern
RJ RIVERA Associates, Inc. is currently seeking applicants for a part-time Transportation
We offer great opportunities for Civil Engineering students to gain real world experience under the direct supervision of Senior Engineers. This position will assist assigned departments and/or projects by performing routine engineering-related tasks.
Job Description: Requires a self-motivated individual with excellent communication, organization, people and writing skills with a professional and positive demeanor. The part-time employee will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects in Transportation Engineering, Planning and Public Involvement. Applicant must be able to work in a highly flexible, team-oriented environment.
Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus. Above all, RJRA team members will display a positive attitude for trying new approaches, acquiring new skills, and offering new ideas, all within a
team environment to provide the best product for our clients.
- Must perform basic calculations for Transportation engineering.
- Organizes information for the use in drawings or other documents
- Preform specific tasks under the direction of an experienced Engineer.
- Support task for proposal work.
- Maintains a thorough, current knowledge of new and innovative techniques in the
Transportation Engineering field.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in an accredited post-secondary
- Basic knowledge in the following software; AutoCAD, MicroStation, ArcViews GIS, GEOPAK.
- This is a part time position requiring between 15 and 24 hours per week.
Please submit resume and cover letter highlighting class work and projects pertinent to this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.