Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Michigan State University
- M.S., Management Science, University of Dayton
- M.B.A., Wright State University
Areas of Research Interest:
- Health assessment applications of virtual and augmented reality
- Multimodal sensor analytics
- Eye tracking
- Griffith, Henry, et al. “GazeBase, a large-scale, multi-stimulus, longitudinal eye movement dataset.” Scientific Data 8.1 (2021): 1-9.
- Griffith, Henry, Samantha Aziz, and Oleg Komogortsev. “Prediction of Oblique Saccade Trajectories Using Learned Velocity Profile Parameter Mappings.” 2020 10th Annual Computing and Communication Workshop and Conference (CCWC). IEEE, 2020.
- Griffith, Henry, Dmytro Katrychuk, and Oleg Komogortsev. “Assessment of shift-invariant CNN gaze mappings for PS-OG eye movement sensors.” Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF International Conference on Computer Vision Workshops. 2019.
- Katrychuk, Dmytro, Henry K. Griffith, and Oleg V. Komogortsev. “Power-efficient and shift-robust eye-tracking sensor for portable VR headsets.” Proceedings of the 11th ACM Symposium on Eye Tracking Research & Applications. 2019.
- Griffith, Henry, Yan Shi, and Subir Biswas. “A Container-Attachable Inertial Sensor for Real-Time Hydration Tracking.” Sensors 19.18 (2019): 4008.