Areas of Teaching Interest
Intro to Cloud computing, Programming Techniques for Cloud Computing, Analysis and Design of Control Systems
Areas of Research Interest
Cloud Computing, virtual resource placement optimization, auto-deploy and configure domain specific cloud resources, quantum computation, quantum key security
Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, The University of Texas at San Antonio, 2013
- Ghose* and J. J. Prevost, “AutoFoley: Artificial Synthesis of Synchronized Soundtracks for Silent Videos with Deep Learning”, IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, Resubmitted after comments November 2019.
- Bendre*, S. Bhattarai*, J. J. Prevost, P. Rad, “Natural Calamities Analytics using High Resolution Satellite Images”, Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing, Submitted October 2019.
- Lowowski*, A. Majumdar*, P. Benevidez, J. J. Prevost, M. Jamshidi “Accuracy of the HTC Vive Tracker for Indoor Localization”, IEEE Transactions Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, Submitted September 2019.
- Bendre, N. Ebadi, J. J. Prevost and P. Najafirad, “Human Action Performance Using Deep Neuro-Fuzzy Recurrent Attention Model,” in IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 57749-57761, 2020.
- Lowowski*, A. Majumdar*, P. Benevidez, J. J. Prevost, M. Jamshidi “Bird Flocking Inspired Formation Control for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Using Stereo Camera”, IEEE Systems Journal, Published September 1, 2019.
- M. A. Karim*, J. J. Prevost, P. Rad, “Efficient Real-Time Mobile Computation in the Cloud using Containers”, International Journal of Computing and Digital Systems, Vol. 5, Issue 1, ISSN 2210-142X, January. 2016.
- Rad*, M. Jamshidi, G. Berman*, J. J. Prevost, “A Software Defined Networking Architecture for Software Defined Clouds”, International Journal of Complex Systems – Computing, Sensing and Control, Vol. 3, Issue 2, ISSN 2334-4830, December 2015.