Ph.D., U. of Waterloo, 1988.
Texas No. 97693
Areas of Research Interest:
- Pavement-vehicle interaction
- Pavement traffic loading
- Micromechanical analysis of asphalt concretes
- Energy harvesting from roadways
- ASCE’s Carl L. Monismith Award, (2019). Video of lecture:
- ASCE’s Next-Generation Transportation, Most Innovative Green Engineering and Best Overall Award (2017)
- Airport Cooperative Research Program (ACRP) University Design Competition 2nd Place Award.
- ASCE’s Most Innovative Green Engineering Award (2016)