Department Chemical Engineering
- B.S., Physics, UAEM-Mexico
- Ph.D., Physics, UAEM-Mexico
Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, UW-Madison
Research Scientist, Institute for Molecular Engineering, Argonne National Laboratory & The University of Chicago
Areas of Research Interest:
Self-Assembly in Soft Matter
Collective Phenomena in Networks
- Defect Annihilation Pathways in Directed Assembly of Lamellar Block Copolymer Thin Films, ACS nano, In Press (2018)
- A Detailed Examination of the Topological Constraints of Lamellae-forming Block Copolymers, Macromolecules 21, 2110 (2018)
- Directly Observing Micelle Fusion and Growth in Solution by Liquid-Cell Transmission Electron Microscopy, Journal of the Americas Chemical Society 139, 17140 (2017).
- Mesoscale Martensitic Transformation in Single Crystals of Topological Defects, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 114, 10011 (2017).
- Segregation of Liquid Crystal Mixtures in Topological Defects, Nature Communications 8, 15064 (2017).
- Demixing by a Nematic Mean Field: Coarse-Grained Simulations of Liquid Crystalline Polymers, Polymers 9, 88 (2017).
- A Multi-Chain Polymer Slip-Spring Model with Fluctuation Number of Entanglements: Density Fluctuations, Confinement, and Phase Separation, The Journal of Chemical Physics 146, 014903 (2017).
- Understanding Atomic-Scale Behavior of Liquid Crystals at Aqueous Interfaces, Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation 13, 237 (2017).
- Complete list of publications