Areas of Teaching Interest
Machine Learning, Signal Processing, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science
Areas of Research Interest
Machine Learning, Data Analysis, and Adaptive Signal Processing, Optimization
Ph.D., University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
- R. Hyder, K. Shao, B. Hou, P. P. Markopoulos, A. Prater-Bennette, and M. S. Asif, “Incremental Task Learning with Incremental Rank Updates,” European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), 2022.
- M. Dhanaraj and P. P. Markopoulos, “On the Asymptotic L1-PC of Elliptical Distributions,” IEEE Signal Processing Letters, 2022.
- D. G. Chachlakis, M. Dhanaraj, A. Prater-Bennette, P. P. Markopoulos, “Dynamic L1-norm Tucker Tensor Decomposition,” IEEE Journal on Selected Topics in Signal Processing, Special Issue on Tensor Decomposition for Signal Processing and Machine Learning, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 587-602, April 2021.
- D. G. Chachlakis and P. P. Markopoulos, “Structured Autocorrelation Matrix Estimation for Coprime Arrays,” Signal Processing (Elsevier), vol. 183, no. 107987, June 2021.
- M. Sharma, P. P. Markopoulos, E. Saber, M. S. Asif, and A. Prater-Bennette, “Convolutional Auto-Encoder with Tensor-Train Factorization,” International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV 2021, RLS-CV workshop), 2021.
- M. Sharma, P. P. Markopoulos, and E. Saber, “YOLOrs-LITE: A Lightweight CNN for Real-time Object Detection in Remote Sensing,” IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IEEE IGARSS), Brussels, Belgium, July 2021.
- M. Sharma, M. Dhanaraj, D. G. Chachlakis, S. Karam, R. Ptucha, P. P. Markopoulos, E. Saber, “YOLOrs: Object Detection in Multimodal Remote Sensing Imagery,” IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing, vol. 14, pp. 1497 – 1508, November 2020.
- D. G. Chachlakis, P. P. Markopoulos, and A. Prater-Bennette, “L1-Norm Tucker Tensor Decomposition,” IEEE Access, vol. 7, pp. 178454 – 178465, November 2019.
- Y. Liang, P. P. Markopoulos, and E. Saber, “Spatial-Spectral Segmentation of Hyperspectral Images for Subpixel Target Detection,” SPIE Journal of Applied Remote Sensing, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 036502:1-036502:16, July 2019.
- P. P. Markopoulos, M. Dhanaraj, and A. Savakis, “Adaptive L1-Norm Principal-Component Analysis with Online Outlier Rejection,” IEEE Journal Selected Topics in Signal Processing, vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 1 – 13, December 2018.