- Applied Hydrology, CE 3723, Undergraduate, Spring 2014.
- Geographic Information Systems (New course, first time taught at UTSA), CE 4293/5293, Undergraduate/Graduate, Fall 2017/2014/ 2013/ 2012/2011/ 2010.
- Global Change, CE 6113/ES 5043, Graduate, Spring 2017/2016/2015/2014/ 2013/ 2012/ 2011/ 2010/ 2009 /2008, Fall 2005 .
- Hydrologic Analysis and Modeling (New course, first time taught at UTSA), CE 6013, Graduate, Spring 2015/Fall 2007.
- Hydrometeorology (New course, first time taught at UTSA), CE 4303/5303, Undergraduate/Graduate, Spring 2017/Fall 2012/2009/2008/Spring 2007/2006.
- Introduction to Civil Engineering, CE 1301, Undergraduate, Spring 2010/2009/2008/Fall 2009/2008.
- Process and Ethics in Thesis/ Dissertation Research Development, CE 4583/5583, Graduate, Fall 2013.
- Water Resources Engineering, CE 4603, Undergraduate, Fall 2017/2016/2010/Spring 2007/Fall 2006.
Minority Student Recruitment and Mentoring
Active recruitment and mentoring of minority students is an important component of teaching and education. With an increasing percentage of the US population of minority background, it is important to encourage, recruit and mentor minority students. As a result, I have made it a priority to recruit and develop minority students.