A.M. Grigoryan and S.S. Agaian, Quaternion and Octonion Color Image Processing with MATLAB, p. 404, SPIE, vol. PM279, April 5, 2018. [ISBN: 9781510611351]
A.M. Grigoryan and M.M. Grigoryan, Image Processing: Tensor Transform and Discrete Tomography with MATLAB, text-book (466 pages), CRC Press Taylor and Francis Group, September 25, 2012.
A.M. Grigoryan and M.M. Grigoryan, Brief Notes in Advanced DSP: Fourier Analysis with MATLAB, text-book (354 pages), CRC Press Taylor and Francis Group February 20, 2009. [ISBN: 978-1-4398-0137-6] ( A few typos )
A.M. Grigoryan and S.S. Agaian, Multidimensional Discrete Unitary Transforms: Representation, Partitioning, and Algorithms, Marcel Dekker, Inc., August 2003. [ISBN: 0-8247-4596-5] ( Corrected pages: 260, 97 and 98 and the remaining typos )
Book Chapters (10)
A.M. Grigoryan and S.S. Agaian, “Image Processing Contrast Enhancement,” p. 22, in Wiley Encyclopedia of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (J. Webster, Editor), Published Online: 15 May 2017, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
In book: Electronic Imaging Applications in Mobile Healthcare, J. Tang, S.S. Agaian, and J. Tan, Eds., SPIE Press, Bellingham, Washington, February 2016, [ISBN: 9781628418729]:
A.M. Grigoryan and S.S. Agaian, “Cell Phone Camera Color Medical Imaging via Fast Fourier Transform,” – chapter 3, pp. 33-76.
A.M. Grigoryan and S.S. Agaian, “Color Enhancement and Correction for Camera Cell Phone Medical Images Using Quaternion Tools,” – chapter 4, pp. 77-117.
A.M. Grigoryan and S.S. Agaian, “Adapted Retinex Algorithm with Complexity Optimization for Mobile Phone Medical Image Enhancement,” – chapter 5, pp. 119-151.
A.M. Grigoryan and B. Wiatrek, “Cell Phone Medical Image Encryption Based on a Method of 3D Spirals,” chapter 7, pp. 175-232.
In book: “Computer-Aided Cancer Detection and Diagnosis: Recent Advances” (Jinshan Tang and Sos Agaian, Editors), SPIE Press, January 2014, [ISBN 978-0-8194-9739-0]:
A.M. Grigoryan and S.S. Agaian, “Preprocessing Tools for Computer-Aided Cancer Imaging Systems, chapter 2, pp. 23-78.
A.M. Grigoryan, “Another Step towards Successful Tomographic Imaging in Cancer: Solving the Problem of Image Reconstruction,” chapter 11, pp. 295-338.
In Third Edition Transforms and Applications Handbook in The Electrical Engineering Handbook Series (Editor in Chief, Prof. Alexander Poularikas), CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group, January 2010, [ISBN-13: 978-1-4200-6652-4, ISBN-10: 1-4200-6652-8]:
A.M. Grigoryan, “Multidimensional Discrete Unitary Transforms,” chapter 19 (69 pages).
In Object Modeling, Algorithms and Applications, (R.P. Barneva. V. Brimkov, R.M. Natal Jorge, and J.R.S. Tavares, Editors) Research Publishing, June 18, 2010. [ISBN: 978-981-08-5465-2]:
Nan Du and A.M. Grigoryan, “Paired Transform Method of Image Reconstruction From Projections,” chapter 4 (17 pages).
In Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics, Academic Press, vol. 130, May 2004. [ISBN: 0-12-014772-6]:
A.M. Grigoryan and S.S. Agaian, “Transform-Based Image Enhancement Algorithms with Performance Measure,” chapter 9, pp. 165-242.
1. Artyom M. Grigoryan, Sos S. Agaian: “Methods and Circuits for Copying Qubits and Quantum Representing Images and Signals” (U.S. Provisional Patent Application: The Serial Number 62/936,062, Nov. 15, 2019)
2. Grigoryan Artyom M and Agaian Sos S: “Color and Grayscale Video and Image Analytics and Systems” (patent disclosure 2017-030, UTSA)
3. Grigoryan Artyom M and Agaian Sos S: “Systems and Methods for fast Quaternion Convolution with Multimedia and Multi-Sensor Processing Applications” (U.S. Provisional Patent Application 292007-8240, 2016)
4. Grigoryan Artyom M: “Image Cryptography on Tensor Representations” (U.S. Provisional Patent Application Serial No. 61/719,029, December 2012)
5. Grigoryan Artyom M: “A Fast Paired Method of a 1-D Cyclic Convolution Realization” (U.S. Patent No. 7,346,498 on March 18, 2008)
6. Budendorf Lukas; Kononen Juha; Dougherty Edward R; Grigoryan Artyom M; Kallioniemi Olli P: “SIGNAL COUNTING FOR IN SITU HYBRIDIZATION” (Patent Number WO0120044, Publication date: 2001-03-22)
A.M. Grigoryan, M. Duval, E.R. Dougherty, and T.L. Thomas, ”ClonePath 1.0” (No.1692TAMU01).