Collaboration is crucial to success. We encourage collaborations and would be happy to share the following instruments for joint projects.
1) A state-of-the-art photoacoustic tomography system: MSOT (Multispectral Optoacoustic Tomography) inVision 256-TF small animal in vivo imaging system from iThera Medical, Inc.
For general users (without collaboration), please contact us to arrange the time for your imaging experiments. The cost is $150 per hour for using the system.
For collaborative projects, please contact us for detailed arrangements.
Acknowledgement to the grant support from DoD W911NF-17-1-0488
2) An optoacoustic imaging system LOIS-2D from TomoWave Laboratories, Inc.
3) A supercontinuum generation system pumped with a picosecond fiber laser (SC400-PP, Fianium).
This is an ultra-broadband supercontinuum radiation source with a built in pulse-picker to control repetition rate.
4) A time-correlated single-photon counting system (SPC 130, Becker & Hickl).
This system has picosecond resolution, ultra-high sensitivity, high-speed on-board data acquisition, and multi-detector / multi-wavelength capability.
5) An OPO system pumped with a Q-switched Nd:YAG laser (Surelite OPO Plus pumped with SLIII, Continuum).
Tunability from 410-2650nm is achieved with the THG (355nm) of a Q-switched Nd:YAG laser. This system provides high pulse energy (up to 70mJ) and 3-5 ns pulse duration.
6) A 300-MHz ultrasound pulser/receiver (DPR500-H02-H02, JSR/Imaginant) and a 150 MHz ultrasound transducer.
This system has two complete high frequency ultrasound pulser/receivers integrated into one unit. The bandwidth of the receiver and the bandwidth of the pulser are both larger than 300 MHz.
7) A Swept laser source from Axsun for Optical Coherence Tomography.
High Speed (50kHz) Sweep Rate, High Output Power (20mW Average), Wide (>100nm) Tuning Range.
8) A surface plasmon resonance based label-free bioassay system (Biacore 2000)
9) A high precision spin coating system with a spin speed up to 10,000rpm.
10) Photon-counting photomultiplier tubes for sensitive fluorescence detection.