- EE2423 Network Theory, Undergraduate Course, Fall 2020 & Spring 2021, Fall 2022
- EE3413 Analysis and Design of Control Systems, Undergraduate Core Course, Fall 2016-2019, Summer 2022
- EE4733 Intelligent Control, Undergraduate Tech Electives, Fall 2020, Spring 2021, Spring 2022
- EE5243 Nonlinear Control System, Graduate Course, Spring 2020
- EE5243 Adaptive Estimation and Control, Graduate course, Fall 2019
Minority Student Recruitment and Mentoring
Active recruitment and mentoring of minority students is an important component of teaching and education. With an increasing percentage of the US population of minority background, it is important to encourage, recruit and mentor minority students. As a result, I have made it a priority to recruit minority students. I have supervised more than 70 undergraduates for research or senior design and about 70% of students mentored are minority or female students.